Business Type:
Main Products:
Auto Door Handle Auto Window Regulator Auto Hood Lock Auto Window Handle (Crank) Auto Latch / Lock / Striker Auto Lock Key Cylinder Auto Bumper Bracket Auto Tailgate Cable / Side Lock Handle Auto Door Check Auto Console Lid Auto Rear View Camera Auto Pedal Pad Auto Clip / Fastener Auto Door Lock Actuator
Taipei, Taiwan
Year Established:
Number of Employees:
101 - 200 People
Total Revenue:
Main Markets:
Domestic Market, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa, Eastern Europe
Average Lead Time:
15 Day(s)

Company Introduction

HU SHAN Autoparts Inc.

Established more than 30 years ago, we are a professional Taiwanese manufacturer specializing in door handles, window regulators (window lifters) and spare parts. With more than 5000 items in stock, We can supply 80% of our products with 7 days lead time, and 21 days for the other 20%. We develop over 300 new items every year, and work with customers to open new toolings and develop new product lines. We strive to become the world's leading aftermarket door handle provider, and with determination and hard work, we are well on our way.


1972  Zheng-Yi was founded in Banchiao, Taipei.

1982  Changed company name to "Hu Shan Transportation Co. Ltd" - HU SHAN means "Tiger Mountain" in       Chinese.

2003  HU SHAN's 2nd generation, YC Chen, joined the company.

2005  Relocated to Ruifang due to business expansion.

2007  Established a tooling factory.

2008  Applied ERP system.

2010  Built a new warehouse (Up to 20,000 square meters).

2010  Established an injection department (10 injection machines).

2011  Passed the following audit with high scores: SGS Social Compliance and C-TPAT.

          (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)

2011  Began offering US customers CHARTIS's "Products Liability Insurance".

2012  Purchased the 3rd warehouse and factory (Up to 17,000 Square Meters) for future expansion.

2012  Changed company name to "HU SHAN Autoparts Inc".

2012  Upgraded to new ERP system - Data System WorkFlow.

2012  Began using Moldex3D CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering).

2013  Preparing for Initial Public Offering (IPO).

2013  Developing new CIS for company - New branding, trademark and Coloring...ect.

2013  Bulding new website - Customers can review all of our products online.

2014  ISO 9001 Certificated.

2014  Purchased a land for HU headquarter.

2015  Implemented WMS. (Warehouse Manager System)

2016  Expand factory in 3th plane. (Added 30 injection machines)

2016  Preparing TS16949.

2017  New headquarter & RD center will be ready.

Trade Capacity

We sell our products to countries and regions globally, including Europe, North America, Japan,

the Middle East, and Africa.



Production Capacity

Factory Size :   5,000-10,000 square meters  .

No. of Production Lines :   Above 10

Quality Control

Our company passed the ISO9001 quality system certification! enable companies to better, more standard, run more effectively, and enhance market 

competitiveness, economic and social benefits, which can be sustained and steady customer expectations and satisfaction with the qualifying product. 

Quality assurance is the conformity assessment system. The ISO 9000 family of standards is the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1994, 

the concept refers to the ISO/Tc176 "(International Organization for Standardization (ISO) quality management and quality assurance technology) to develop 

international standards, has now been more than 80 countries equal or equivalent. It is one of the ISO9001 standard ISO9000 family includes a set of core 

standards of the quality management system, is used to confirm that the Organization has to provide to meet customer requirements and applicable regulatory 

requirements for products intended to enhance customer satisfaction.

R&D Capacity

No. of R&D Staff :   Less than 5 People

Email to this supplier